We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
- Risk assessment – We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- Hygiene – We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- Home working – We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- Social distancing – We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Minimising risk – Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
We are absolutely thrilled to be able to welcome our customers back again. Although there are some of the changes to note for your visit, you’ll still receive the usual delicious food, friendly service and great atmosphere from us.
• BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED as there will be reduced seating capacity in order to adhere to social distancing guidelines and we can control capacity and track all customers via booking details should the government require it. Parties of up to 6 will be permitted within 1 group as per government guildlines.
• HIGH FREQUENCY CLEANING SCHEDULES have been implemented throughout our restaurant as well as staff hand-sanitising after every customer interaction.
• STAFF WILL BE WEARING FACE MASKS OR SHIELDS as per government guidelines.
Even though we are all still getting used to the new normal here are some gentle reminders of your responsibility to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
• Hand sanitiser is provided upon entering the premises and whilst in the restaurant facilities, including toilets – please use them.
• If you or one of your party are feeling unwell or have symptoms such as a high temperature, new continuous cough or changes to your taste or smell – please do not enter the premises
• Please respect social distancing, especially with other diners.
• Hand washing is key – wash for at least 30 seconds
All these new systems may take a little longer than usual and we are grateful for your patience whilst we undergo these changes.